Introduction to Coaching
Techniques & Tools For Effective Leaders
Date & Time: November 21, 2017 | 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: 1183 Melville Street, Downtown Vancouver
Following this workshop, participants will have an understanding of coaching and will be comfortable coaching others. Participants will be able to:
- Understand what coaching is and how it can support performance within organizations
- Be comfortable using the Excelerator Coaching™ model to work with others within their organizations
- Understand and apply a range of coaching and influencing approaches
- Improve their communication and influencing skills through developing active listening and effective questioning skills
- Understand interference and limits on performance
- Contract clearly and ethically, and be aware of coaching boundaries
- Be comfortable giving and receiving feedback, and learning from others
Participants in the One Day Intro to Coaching workshop are introduced to the four principles of the Excelerator Coaching™ Model – Engage, Enlighten, Empower, Excel.
- ENGAGE: Focuses on creating an environment of safety and confidentiality for meaningful conversations.
- ENLIGHTEN: Focuses on identifying root causes and underlying issues rather than symptoms in order to target specific action.
- EMPOWER: Focuses on generating self-awareness of internal and external barriers which typically interfere with effective planning and implementation of change.
- EXCEL: Focuses on commitment to action, with realistic timeframes.
Now Not eligible for
City of Vancouver Bursary Join
Molly has an unwavering dedication to support leaders at all levels, and their teams in pursuit of personal, professional, and organizational success. Molly is certified by the International Coach Federation as an Executive Coach, along with an advanced credential of Professional Certified Coach. As an Associate Partner of Essential Impact (a multi Prism Award winning company) her focus is to customize coaching systems unique to each organization, as an effective strategy for creating empowered, engaged, high achieving cultures, driven by strong leaders. Molly believes that organizations that train their key people to use a ‘coach approach’ in leadership perform at a much higher level.